GB Hawk provides concrete resurfacing and floor grinding for any project, whether commercial or residential. Concrete resurfacing can be applied for both practical and aesthetic purposes. Resurfacing the concrete around a pool, for example, provides better traction to protect against slipping, as well as design elements to add depth and interest to the site.
Concrete resurfacing is far less expensive and less intrusive than complete slab replacement.
Our equipment can be used for indoor or outdoor applications, and they utilize an industrial mobile HEPA vacuum system, thereby leaving a clean dry surface. The dry waste is removed from your location and properly disposed of. Multiple surface finishes are also available for your application.
Concrete grinding is often used to fix the following:
- Uneven joints creating possible trip hazard
- Spalled areas and deteriorating surfaces
- Old paint, coatings, adhesives, and mastics that need removed
- Uneven floor level making tile and flooring difficult or impossible to install
- Poor concrete installation
- Surface is too rough for bare feet
- A finished product that can be stained or sealed
- Increased traction
- Production time is greater than shot blasting and scarifying
- Renewed surface opened to receive new coating or flooring
We service customers throughout northeast Ohio. Got questions? Ideas for a dream project? Need an estimate?
Call us or fill out and submit this form and talk to GB Hawk.